Sunday, January 16, 2011

im back!


hi all! since i was not updating my blog for couple of weeks!
im so sorry dear, but i am slowly try covering all order and send out all your order. dont worry! i have updating my postage progress.
today, i was discover with all my pending order, a lot of que still pending. so sorry :(
finally, from over 50+ order, now finally i reduce to be 23 pending order still need to be post out. for week a week i will updating the status., so please wait! as my promise, i will post together with free a giveaway since my service now,so so super slow.
i hv start my work now, permanent job on noon so i just available for sewing thingy on night only. so pls wait yah dear! :(im so sorry for my slow service.


xoxo,
PD


 

Payment Via

Payment Via

PD Boutique Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template